No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big. Check out our openings below to join the Whole Flower Revolution.
Come join us!
Omura is a premium, lifestyle, cannabis technology platform built on the ethos of ‘precision and purity’. We offer a whole flower vaping experience unlike any other that’s purer, more precise, sophisticated and more effortless than ever before.
Based in Venice, CA, the brand is set to disrupt the cannabis and CBD industries with its proprietary technology, intelligently engineered. Our sleek and slim rechargeable
battery-powered vaporizer creates an industry-first “clean heat technology” and uses environmentally friendly and dose controlled “flower sticks” composed of pure flower, bringing a whole new meaning to precision and purity.
VP Sales Job Description
We are looking for an inspirational, energetic, results-oriented sales leader to join our leadership team. To mentor and lead existing sales teams and recruit, coach and develop new sales staff as we launch in new states. The VP of Retail will create and execute a strategy to make Omura market leaders in all retail sales in both THC and CBD channels. They will play a critical role in identifying and maintaining close personal contact with key and strategic accounts.
The candidate will be someone with a track record of leading a team, overseeing execution of sales strategy and is attracted to working in a small but fast moving and dynamic company. The ideal candidate will have managed sales teams for a premium cannabis, lifestyle or fashion company. Reporting to Omura’s CEO.
- Lead the planning and organization of remote and HQ based sales teams to meet sales goals.
- Responsible for setting budgets, defining objectives, ensuring targets are met, monitoring work flow, identifying and filling resource gaps and implementing and refining processes as needed.
- Provide weekly and monthly sales performance and market analysis.
- Devise and implement programs to ensure team motivation and collaboration.
- Attend networking events, conferences and trade shows and be prepared for public speaking when required.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities to expand the presence of the brand and the technology.
- Track new markets and emerging trends.
- Work with other departments to launch strategies for new products, services, marketing strategies and social media.
- Regular travel for hands on management and support of sales team and to get a good understanding of the markets.
- Develop relationships with key and strategic customers.
Required Education, Experience, Must Haves:
- 5+ years of leadership experience in sales
- Ambitious self-starter with high level of self discipline and drive.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong leadership and management skills with an ability to build enthusiasm and set a clear vision and direction.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in reconciliation of sales figures and P & L sheets.
- Previous experience scaling a sales platform for business growth.
- Ability to problem solve and critical decision-making skills.
- Continually looking to improve and streamline processes.
- High level of initiative and follow through.
- Willingness to travel.
- Knowledge of the cannabis industry preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Commission: Up to $150K
Regional Sales Manager - Michigan
Omura is a premium, lifestyle, cannabis technology platform built on the ethos of ‘precision and purity’. We offer a whole flower vaping experience using our ‘heat-not-burn’ technology unlike any other that’s purer, more precise, sophisticated and more effortless than ever before.
Omura is seeking an experienced Sales Manager to manage our newly established business in the state. Key objectives are to drive sales of Omura product in dispensaries and lead all educational and marketing activities. In this role, you will be responsible for driving sales, consumer and bud tender education, events and ad hoc marketing activities, provide recommendations and feedback from the market, monitor and maintain adequate stock levels, oversee visual merchandising and actively seek out potential new business opportunities. You will also map out and approach potential new dispensaries in the region to partner with.
- Create a unique customer experience to increase brand awareness and build brand loyalty and ultimately drive in-store sales.
- Educate budtenders and consumers on the benefits of the Omura platform and its flower partners.
- Monitoring how Omura is displayed in dispensaries as well as online to ensure the brand is well represented.
- Coordinate in-store demos with store managers / store owners.
- Communicate seasonal campaigns, events, and contests to all sales associates / store owners in your territory.
- Work with store decision makers to secure product display placement in hot zone locations and ensure visual excellence in each store within your territory.
- Assist team with research and gathering insights into assigned territory.
- Develop and deliver weekly, monthly, and ongoing reports as relevant for your territory.
- Be the eyes and ears of Omura from the field, report on observations regarding retail accounts.
- Support marketing events relevant to the brand and to the region.
- Seed and develop new relationships with store associates and budtenders.
- Amplify Omura initiatives through personal network and social media support.
- Work in compliance with state and city rules and regulations.
What you’ll bring to Omura:
- An energetic and entrepreneurial spirit.
- 2 years of relevant cannabis and/or retail sales experience preferred.
- Existing contacts in the cannabis industry preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with an ability to positively engage the public.
- Comfort and adaptability within a fast-paced environment and changing industry.
- Consistent follow up with dispensaries and flower brand partners.
- A positive, outgoing, and fun personality.
- Strong selling and motivational skills.
You are / have…
- At least 25 years old.
- Have a clean criminal record.
- Must have reliable form of transportation, with proper insurance and a clean driving record. Plus, enough trunk space to carry the necessary product for visits
- Must be comfortable standing for 3-4 hours at a time.
- A self-starter.
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
We strongly believe that our success depends on the quality of our team. As an Omura Sales Manager you will receive the following:
- 60-70K dependent on experience.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- Medical insurance.
- A positive and supportive team culture.
Submit your resume to